Thursday, January 24, 2013

Where Have The Socks Gone?


Oh where oh where have all the socks gone? 
Oh where oh where can they be? 
They where put in the wash but now they are gone.
Oh where, oh where can they be?
I LOVE Pintrest! 
It is kind of an obsession of mine and needed an intervention so I try to pace myself these days. 
One pin that I just LOVED was a Lost Sock Board. 
You pin up your missing socks and when you find the mate, you match them up! 
Genius! 
Well in our house, my lost sock BOARD has turned into a lost sock BASKET! 
Over the past couple of months, I have no clue where one matched pair of socks is. 
Seriously, no clue! 
They go into the wash and only one comes out! 
It's like a version of the Hunger Games for socks! 
So now, I literally have a full basket of missing socks and not sure what to do with them. 
How long do you wait for your missing mate? 
I feel like I'm in the Notebook of socks. 
"I waited for you for 7 years" 
Anyhow.... so this is the question.... how long do I wait before getting rid of these socks and what do I do with them? 
I feel bad just throwing away all these socks. 
And on a side note, where ever these missing socks go.... I want to go there too! 
Maybe I could finally go to the bathroom in peace. 
Pintrest Lost Sock Board

My Lost Sock Basket





I think I may actually change the name of my lost sock basket to the Bachelor Pad. 
All these missing socking just looking for a mate..... could be interesting ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment